2006 NaNo... untitled just yet

A girl in the present uncovers the life of a girl in the past, and finds far more in common than she could ever have imagined...

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

note

I'll worry about making sense of chapters and things after November is over - for now, I'm just going to post whatever I get written each day. I stop when I hit a stopping point, either a change of scene or I hit a wall or something pulls me away from actually writing.

*refrains from procrastinating any more and plunges in to the actual novel-writing* WOOOO NOVEMBER!!!

---oh by the by, the journal idea is scrapped for now. I started writing during my lunch break, I had my mp3 player on and the lyrics of what I was listening to struck me as appropriate for my character, so I just went with it and found HOLY CRAP I AM WRITING MY FIRST SCENE!!1!1 And, uh, it was all present-tense, her pov as she's experiencing it. So, we're going with that now. *has to laugh* My story's already wrested control of itself away from me, it's going to be an interesting month...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home